Do you want to work for an organisation that has a range of specialists willing to support your career?
We believe in contributing to the development of the next generation of OHS professionals for industry.
You need a degree to be considered. We are looking for specialists who have degrees in the following fields:
- Occupational Therapy
- Industrial Hygiene
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Exercise Physiology
If your degree is not in Occupational Safety and Health you will be expected to be enrolled into a graduate Health and Safety course.
Your graduate program with ACE will be two years minimum in duration.
What will we do for you?
- Work with competent specialists
- Professional Development Plan
- Work in a variety of industries
- Complete training: Cert IV Training and Assessment and Lead Auditor OHS course
What you will do for us:
- Work within our teams and be responsible for managing your objectives and targets
- Apply your new skills to the workplace consistently
- Build your leadership and networking skills
If you are up to the challenge talk to us to see what opportunities are available now or in the future.
James Kinsella – Student Intern
Qualifications: Currently studying Bachelor of Science (Health and Safety)
James joined ACE Health and Safety in 2012 and is currently in his third year of study. He brings with him written communication skills from previous journalism study, as well as health and safety experience from the petroleum and retail sectors gained in previous roles.
Give us a call on 08 9478 3688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs with one of our Specialists.