How is safety managed in your laboratory?
- Have you assessed the risk of the substances you are using?
- Does everyone have the right gloves for the chemicals they use?
- Is safety included in all your test methods and work procedures?
- Are you storing substances correctly?
- Are you disposing of your chemical and biological waste correctly?
- Are your workstations ergonomically set up?
- Could you respond to a laboratory emergency?
ACE Health and Safety Specialists have the expertise to help you excel in the management of health & safety in your laboratory. Our Specialists can assist you with:
- Design & Planning to meet legislation
- Laboratory operations
- Chemical storage
- Dangerous Goods risk assessments
- Walkthrough inspections
- Hazard identification
- Risk management strategies
- Emergency planning
Our Specialists can assist you to achieve best practice and comply with AS/NZS 2243 Safety in laboratories.