What is Occupational Health?
Occupational health deals with the management of health hazards in the workplace.
How can we help?
Our Occupational Health Specialists can assist you in developing programs to manage:
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- Fatigue Management
- Pre-employment medical assessments
- Physical capacity assessments
- First Aid
- Safe medication administration
- Alcohol and other Drugs
- Injury Management
- Health and Wellness
- Ergonomic hazards
Our Specialists have ‘hands-on’ experience across many industries, enabling us to tailor programs to suit your needs.
In addition we can offer:
- Training in specific hazard management including respiratory protection
- Hazardous substances auditing
- Biological monitoring
- Health hazard identification
- Safety Systems development & review
For more information, visit Ace WorkABLE
Unsure where to start?
You can contact us by calling us on 94783688, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the enquiries section below to discuss your needs with one of our approachable Specialists.