As a small medium business enterprise (SME) owner you are legally responsible for the workplace health and safety (WHS) of yourself, your employees, and anyone who may be affected by your work place activities. Regardless of business size, health and safety risk must be managed. Managing health and safety in the workplace is good for business. Taking a positive and proactive approach to health and safety can reduce accidents, save money and improve staff morale.
At ACE Workplace Health and Safety we understand many small businesses have limited resources available to make WHS changes, and often don’t know where to start.
ACE Workplace Health and Safety provides a cost-effective service for small businesses whose size and nature makes it difficult to employ a Health and Safety professional full-time.
How can we help?
- We offer a 4 Stage Business WHS Assist Package
- We understand the needs of small and medium business enterprises
- We consult with you to find the best solution for your business (health and safety is not ‘one-size-fits-all’)
- We offer expertise across a range of industries, drawing on our combined experience to offer creative solutions
- We aim to integrate health and safety into your everyday business, keeping it as simple as possible to meet requirements
- Our competent professionals work as efficiently as possible to save you money
Unsure where to start?
Call us on 61 8 9478 3688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs with one of our approachable Specialists.