Ace Health and Safety Specialists can help you understand what precautions you need to take to reduce the risk of injury and provide a safe retail environment.
The retail industry has great diversity by size, locations, layouts, competition and nature of goods. There are many subcategories in retail where risks are quite different. Health and Safety Laws apply to all retailers from your local newsagent to a furniture warehouse or vehicle repairs. Some retail businesses will require very specific sectoral guidance.
How can we help?
- We understand the needs of retail
- As a ThinkSafe program provider we can offer a free 3-hour consultation to eligible West Australian small retail businesses (see our ThinkSafe page)
- Alternatively, you can book a Workplace Inspection in the Perth Metropolitan area for the set price of $750 which will give you an inspection by one of our Specialists and a written report with action items.
- We consult with you to find the best solution for your business (safety is not ‘one-size-fits-all’)
- We offer expertise across a range of industries, drawing on our combined experience to offer creative solutions.
- Manual task and ergonomic risk assessments
- Chemical risk assessments
- Machinery risk assessments
- Safe work procedures
- We can provide information and training for you and your staff
Unsure where to start?
Give us a call on 94783688 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs with one of our approachable Specialists.