Manufacturing businesses are responsible for managing a range of occupational health and safety risks. Regardless of the type of manufacturing, improvements to health and safety management can reduce incidents, save money through improved efficiencies and improve employee health, safety and wellbeing.
At ACE Health and Safety Specialists we will deliver customized, flexible OHS services to protect your employees, reduce losses and insurance costs, ensure compliance with legislation and protect your hard-earned reputation.
How can we help?
Our Specialists can assist you with:
- Task based risk assessments such as Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
- Plant / Machinery Risk Assessments.
- Chemical / Dangerous Goods Risk Assessments.
- Process / Life Cycle Risk Assessments.
- Hazard & Operability Studies (HazOp).
- Event Tree Analysis (ETA).
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA).
- Fault Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Human Reliability Assessment (HRA).
- Design Risk Assessments.
- Industrial Hygiene Services.
- Manual Task and Ergonomic Risk Assessments.
- Writing Safe Work Procedures / Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Regulatory Compliance Audits.
- Plant Inspections / Audits to Australian Standards.
- Transport Management Plans.
- Permit to Work and Lock-out/Tag-out procedures.
- Industry based research.
Unsure where to start?
Give us a call on 94783688 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs with one of our approachable Specialists.