ACE Workplace Health and Safety Pty Ltd offers a range of systems auditing services. We can provide a comprehensive auditing service for the following management systems:
- Health and Safety
Our audit philosophy
We strive to make a positive difference to your organisation by identifying compliance, in accordance with the audit scope, and assisting you to continuously improve your management systems. We can help develop objectives and targets from the audit so you can prioritise the results and plan for their completion.
All our auditors conduct their business in accordance with the RABQSA Auditors code of ethics.
What auditing can we do?
- Internal Auditing – Audit your own systems.
- Second Party Audits - Audit your suppliers, including sub-contractors.
- Third Party Audits – Contact us to arrange a quotation for 3rd party certification for quality, safety and environment management systems.
- WorkSafe Plan Audits – Audit your OHS system against the WorkSafe Plan criteria. We can submit your audit to Worksafe for recognition if desired. For further information on Worksafe Plans, visit our Worksafe Plan page.
- Desktop Audits – We sit down with you to establish current processes and their effectiveness.
- Construction Audits – Are you required by contract to have an audit conducted by an independent third party? We will provide you with a service that meets the Principal’s (Superintendent’s) requirements. We service regional and remote areas.
- Mining Industry Audits – We have auditors who are experienced in the mining industry and understand the unique working environment in remote areas.
- Specialised Audits – We can develop specific audits for legislation, Australian Standards, Corporate Management Systems, Health Management or Chemical Management. We will develop or identify the required audit tool, arrange for the audit to be conducted and submit the report as agreed.
Contact us using the enquiry form or the contact details below to discuss your needs with our Specialists.